Two days before york

Day 14

Nothing new:

I was working normaly from 8:30 till 15:30 and I don't know why, but I got very tired. After work I walked home and just laid on my bed and didn't do anything. I didn't do anything else that day.

Day 15

Saturday: 

Today I woke up around 13:00. I think that I didn't get enough sleep this week. After I woke up and ate I decided to clean my room and do laundry. When I finished everything it was around three o'clock. It was a nice weather so I decided to walk around Headingley, I walked for about an hour and a half. While walking, I wanted to get something sweet for the evening so I went to the grocery store. I bought juices, crisps and candies which I haven't seen in Finland. In the evening I was looking on the internet about museums and places that I could visit in York, and marked them in the app called Maps.Me. The app works without internet, but you need to download city map on your phone. When you have downloaded the map you can mark places on the map. One museum which I want to visit is the railway museum. Tomorrow I will take lots of photos and start publishing them daily.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds