First day of work

Day 4

Work:

My work started at 08:30 a.m. and of course I was almost late on my first day. I had decided that I would walk to work but half way there I noticed that I have only 10 minutes left, so I had only one option, run. At 08:29 I arrived to the Technology campus where I work in, so not even close.

At work, they showed me what to do, where and how the day will go on.  Till 10:30 I was with Graham and Richard checking that people have passes to enter the college. From 10:30 to 12:30 I was with Sam and her team as an estates. After that I had lunch from 12:30 to 13:30 and for the rest of the day, I was with Graham and Richard again.
Before my lunch, Richard recommended takeaway restaurant with fish&chips. I ate there and it was delicious! I am sure that it's not my last time eating there. For the rest of the day, I was home drinking tea and chatting with Joan and Tim because of the rain. It's not all bad though, I had fun chatting with them. Tomorrow I'm planning to get a gym card as I have found a good place next to my job and the most important thing, it's cheap.

Kommentit

  1. I hope you're having fun in there and I'm liking these pictures so far :)
    On another note, those fish&chips are making me hungry now.

    VastaaPoista
  2. You should leave a tad earlier in the morning. 😉

    "A gentleman will walk but never run"
    -Sting

    VastaaPoista
  3. Looks like a big town that Leeds. I like. There is a big church on the last picture. Is it a church?
    You should to go by bus in the morning and come home on foot. 🤭

    VastaaPoista
  4. About 700 000 people live in Leeds and about 200 000 of them are students. The big building is actually the town hall.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds