Last day with Graham and Food in York

Day 18

Last day in Technology campus:

Today was my last day in Technology campus, because Graham is taking three days off. For the next three days I will be with the estates in Park Lane campus. Today we went with the estates to landfill to drop a full van of garbage. It was my first time in the car that was driving on the left side of the road. It was a bit scary, but I trusted Phill who drove the car.

Food in York:

  After I visited the York minster I walked a bit around the city. I walked for about an hour and saw a crepe stand. I bought a crepe with nutella inside which you can see in the photo. I'm a chocolate lover so it was delicious. After the crepe I walked around the city visiting some shops and boutiques including a very narrow street with different Harry Potter shops. There was like ten different Harry Potter shops, for example shop with wands, shop with brooms and many others. After the "Harry Potter street" I went to the pub to get something to eat. I ate a burger that was filled with chicken and backon, but the twist was that the buns were actually waffles and of course with chips. Meal was sweet but still delicious.




Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds