First touch with Leeds


Day 3

Leeds:

Today I went to the Park Lane Campus where we did welcome with Paul who is International Project Officer and four more students from Kotka. After the welcome we went to find a place to eat. Three students ordered tacos while me and another student ordered Vietnamese food. I ate soup with mushrooms, meat and some vegetables.
After we ate we headed to the mall where we did some shopping and got tasty ice-teas. The ice-tea was with some bubbles which you could suck through a straw, pop it in your mouth and you could taste the liquid inside of it, which was sweet. I also saw a man raging in an apple store, throwing phones, laptops and watches off the table. Security got him and after a few minutes, the police came. Police took few photos of the scene and filed a police report. I thought to myself that it's gonna be a big bill that he's going to pay for.
After shopping we just walked around the Leeds and got food for home. In the store I noticed that the tea is more expensive than meat over here. When we got all the necessary food, I went to the bus stop and took the bus home. While walking to the bus stop, I saw Leeds at night. Leeds is very beautiful, almost every Building was lighted somehow




Kommentit

  1. Is the vietnamese meal tasty with CocaCola? 😉

    VastaaPoista
  2. It looks like in Kotka more russian immigrants, than in Kouvola.
    When starts work? Or this crazy man was security study?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I started working today 5.2.2019, and no he was just a random guy in the mall.

      Poista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong