Three normal days


Day 9

Sick:

I woke up in the morning and felt sick so I didn't do anything, I just slept and drank tea. Can't write anything from that Sunday.

Day 10

Normal day:

After work I walked home to eat something little, and after that I ran as a workout. I was tired after running so I didn't do much. During the run I saw few beautiful churches and a big park called Burley park. Also I noticed that many people give space so I can run past them. That's very kind in my opinion and I haven't seen that in Finland.
When I got home I was tired and just took a shower, ate and went to bed.

Day 11

Good news:

Today I was with Graham in technology campus from 08:30 till 12:30 and after that for the first time I started working in park lane campus with estates. Estate with whom I was with was called Jim and he showed me around the campus. While walking in the building I saw a school gym, I asked Jim to show me the gym a bit closer and it was just what I needed. I asked Jim if I could use it after work and he said that yes but it's always locked. Then the school trainer came and Jim introduced me to him. I don't remember his name but he said that Jim can open the door for me every day. Jim said that it's not a big deal because at this time of the year there is not much work and Jim's cabinet is nearby.
Afternoon I went for a run again and I'm planning to go to the gym tomorrow.

Sorry no photos this time, I don't know what to photo and I don't have phone with me when I'm running.

Kommentit

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds