Railway museum and three normal workdays


Day 19

 Wednesday:

After work I walked home and didn't do anything interesting that day so it was an uneventful day altogether.

Railway museum:

In York I visited the railway museum, even though I'm not so interested in trains. Railway museum was founded in 1975 and the museum won the European Museum of the Year prize in 2001. It was great to see how trains have changed along the years. There are over hundred of trains and about two-hundred other railway vehicles. My favorite trains were the old ones, I didn't care so much about the new trains. Entry to the museum is free but donations are welcome. In addition to trains there are more to see, for example train engines and paintings. Railway museum is close to the train station and I highly recommend to visit it even if you don't like or care about trains.
Afrer railway museum I walked around the city and saw the minster again at night. I also bought few souveniers and something to myself. After walking it was time to go back to Leeds so I went to the train station. York was a great and beautiful city and I really recommend visiting it.



Day 20 and 21

Thursday and Friday:

Thursday I went for a run after work and did some cleaning at my room.
Friday was like Wednesday, I didn't do anything interesting except planning my weekend. Friday was also my last day at work so I got a certificate and said my goodbyes to my coworkers.




Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds