Problems with finding a gym.


Day 5

Gym problems:

Today after working I didn't walk home because I needed to find a good gym. I looked up few gyms close to my work place or home with Graham. We found two gyms and I wanted to check them out for myself so I went there after work.
First gym was good and cheap but it had one problem, I didn't have the gym card. I could order one but the gym worker said that it could even take two weeks for it to come. The second gym was even farther away and in different direction, also for one month, it cost £43, which is about 50€. I contacted my teacher who is helping me to prepare myself to the combat divers and he also helps planning my exercises. Now I'm waiting him to answer and telling his opinion.  
After I came home I went for a run and ran about 10 km at the local park. For the rest of the day, I was sitting around in my room and trying to find another gym that I could actually go to.










(Graveyard on the way home)

Kommentit

  1. Have you found a gym yet? Or have you given up on that?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I kinda give up on that. I got an idea to do different kinds of push-ups with a backpack full of weights.

      Poista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds