Normal day and York Minster


Day 17

Monday:

Students don't have school this week because of holidays, so it was a boring day. That's why me and Graham just talked for a few hours. After work, I walked home even though it was raining. It wasn't heavy rain though and despite the rain, the sun was shining. In the evening, I went for a run and cooked food for myself.

York Minster:

York Minster is the most famous attraction in York. Minster is the Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of Saint Peter which was fully finished in 1472 but the stone structure was completed in 637. Minster is beautiful and I really wanted to see it inside, but i don't know why but it was closed, or I just didn't understand something, I didn't see an entrance or open doors. At least I saw it from outside and it really was gorgeous. I also climbed on the city walls to see it.
The city was very beautiful and I liked it very much. I would like to visit York again but with someone. It's not the same to walk there alone, I would like to share my experience with someone.



Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds