New friends and ping pong

 

Day 12

Firs work experience in pl campus:

Today I was with Graham from 08:30 till 12:30. After lunch which was 12:30 - 13:30 I went to the pl campus and worked with estates. After work I went to the school gym to do workout, there were two school trainers who can help you with your workout. The gym and trainers are free for the school's students and staff. Ben was one of the trainers who showed me everything and told when I can use the gym and where I need to sign in everytime I use it, Ben also offered to coach me but I had a program so I politely declined. After workout I went to the grocery store to get Food for next week. In the grocery stores there are many offers like buy two of the same product and get it two quids cheaper.

Day 13

Ping Pong:

Today I was with Graham because he asked Paul if I could stay the whole day with him. In the technology campus was some kind of "game day". In the canteen was table tennis, playstation, board games and more. So we played with Graham few games of ping pong, and I won most of them but I let Graham win few games so he wouldn't feel so bad 😉, We played for about an hour. Graham bought me a train ticket to York and back. I would have bought them myself but the website declined my card, I paid to Graham in cash. After working I got home and went for a run.
Sorry again no photos but I promise to take lots of photos Sunday in York.


Kommentit

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

First touch with Leeds