Last weekend


Day 22

Last things to do:

Today started my last weekend in Leeds. I woke up around 12.00 p.m. and after breakfast I went to the city to walk around. I boight gifts for people close to me, and of course for myself. Later that day I went for a run and made meal for myself and in the evening I walked around Headingley to see how it differs from Finnish night life. Students are having fun and almost everyone wears something different outfits. For example I saw Ninja Turtles, elfs, stormtroopers from Star Wars and The Simpsons characters. Night life out here is different than in Finland, that's sure.


Day 23

Last things to do:

Sunday I didn't do anything interesting. I slept well, ate good meals and started to packing my bag. I started packing my bags because I got few more ideas what i should get home from here. Also my flight leaves at 09:45 a.m. and that means that I need to wake up around 04:30 a.m. I'm planning to post a blog where I will list my favourite thing in here, things I don't like so much and more stuff like this.


















Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds