Day 6 and 7


Day 6

I started working at 8:30 at the technology campus. The day was boring except in the afternoon when a group of student played truth or dare and one of the girls kicked a boy in the groin. Of course it hurts but he laughed, it was pretty funny situation. The kick was aimed in the stomach and wasn't hard.
After the work I went to the market to buy food. I decided to be cheap and not buy a plastic bag and just ended up putting everything in my backpack. Everything didn't fit and i was too proud to return and get a plastic bag. So I went to the bus stop with backpack full of food, while carrying juice and two packs of macaroni in my hands. I got back to the house without any problem except getting a few looks my way.
Rest of the day I was chatting with Joan and Tim and went for a little walk around Headingley. Also I read about York and i'm planning on visiting the city on Saturday or next weekend. Graham said that on Saturday there might be a strong wind so I will wait until Saturday morning.

Day 7

Today I was at work as normally and after work I went to the mall. At mall I ate a dinner and looked around for clothes or something interesting that might catch my eye. Nothing else really happened. 

Kommentit

  1. It looks like that security work is boring everywhere, except finnish Kela��

    VastaaPoista
  2. Security work is boring everywhere you need to stand in the same place. For example I have been driving a night patrol and that's not boring at all.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds