Last day and heading back to Finland


Last day


Monday:

Today is my last day in England. On my last day I bought more souvenirs and packed all my bags, checked my documents and everything else.  After I did that I clear my part in fridge and my room. I reserved time from Uber to pick me up in the morning to the train station. That is mostly the whole day.


Finland


Back to Finland:

My journey back to Finland started at 05:05 a.m. in the morning when Uber picked me up. I got with Uber to the railway station, where I got train to the Manchester airport. In the airport my plane took off 09:45 a.m. to Stockholm. From Stockholm my journey continued to Helsinki on another plane. I arrived to Finland around a four o'clock. In Finland my mother picked me up and we went to my cousin's house in Espoo and we spent a few hours there. We arrived home in Kouvola around nine o'clock.

I will write a summary about my time in Engalnd in another blog post in few days.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds