Headingley

Day 2


Headingley:

My day started at 12.00 pm. when I woke up. I started my day with breakfast. I ate Joan's bread with marmalade and of course, with tea.
After I ate, I went to my room to read about Leeds in internet and from the travel brochure which Joan's husband Tim gave to me.
Around 16.00.pm. I went outside for a walk. I walked for about an hour and a half and saw the main street of Headingley. Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures for the blog. Anyway, there were shops, pubs, restaurants and lots of takeaway ca
fes. It was a bit boring day but tomorrow is my first day of work and it's in the middle of Leeds.
In the evening I played with Joan's cat called Missy. She is very playful even though she is 8 years old and she purrs a lot. Tim said that the cat likes me.
Regarding my feelings on the second day, I'm getting more and more used to this place, which in term makes me feel more confident being here.

Kommentit

  1. I'm hoping you'll take more pictures soon and post them here.
    Also, I like the cat, it's adorable.

    VastaaPoista
  2. I will take pictures tomorrow.

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Last day with Graham and Food in York

New friends and ping pong

First touch with Leeds